BE PART OF AN AWARD WINNING VISITOR ATTRACTION!
We are recruiting!
Position: Assistant Catering Manager
30 hour contract
Weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Duties will include:
Assisting the Catering Manager in:
· Helping to plan menus ·
Preparing food for the appropriate food services which include breakfast and lunch.
- Checking stock levels and placing orders with suppliers.
- Checking deliveries and ensuring that stock is appropriately stored
- Sourcing suppliers and ensuring that best value is obtained
- Ensuring that all necessary Health & Safety checks are maintained daily and appropriate records kept.
- Making sure that the cafe is clean and that the necessary standards are consistently maintained
- Helping with and preparing food for other functions when necessary.
- Keeping all appropriate financial records. Ensuring that all money is counted, recorded, reconciled and stored in a safe place and that daily reconciliation sheets are passed to the Manager
- Leading, managing and motivating staff and ensuring that all staff are appropriately deployed and trained
For more information and to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place during January 2020.
We currently have no vacancies, but if you wish to send your CV, please email email@example.com with a covering letter.