BE PART OF AN AWARD WINNING VISITOR ATTRACTION!
Responsible to: Catering Manager
Hours of work: Part time (16 hours) and Full time (36 hours) position available
The ideal candidate will be available to work predominantly weekends and evenings.
Salary: Competitive salary available and is dependent on experience.
Job Purpose: To be responsible for delivering an excellent catering service throughout park to visitors delivering high quality, healthy and innovative menus in line with Government guidelines.
- Preparation, cooking and service of good quality and healthy food.
- Ensuring the catering provision is in line with current Government legislation and guidelines as amended from time to time.
- General supervision of kitchen premises and staff to ensure that safe and hygienic working practices are undertaken and maintained.
- Assisting with the Induction training of new staff.
- Working alongside the manager in monitoring of food costs to keep within the food cost budget.
- Ensuring the highest possible standards of cleanliness are maintained for equipment.
- Ensuring the highest possible standards in personal hygiene, including wearing the clean protective clothing as provided.
- Ensure hygiene, health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Termly stocktaking of kitchen and dining equipment.
- Ordering stock.
Bartenders and Waiters
Thornton Hall Events are currently seeking enthusiastic Bartenders and Waiters / Waitresses to provide an excellent guest experience.
Our ideal candidate will assist with taking orders, preparing drinks and or food, and serving to customers. Our customer base consists of wedding guests, small groups and couples.
- Prepare alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food.
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve drinks, snacks and food.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Check customers’ identification to meet legal drinking age.
- Stay customer focused.
A positive attitude and good communication skills is a must as is the ability to keep the area clean and organised.
Pay will depend on experience.
The role is currently part time and is predominantly weekend work.
Please email: email@example.com for more info or to apply.
We currently have no vacancies, but if you wish to send your CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.