NYE: Tier 4 update
Based on current guidance, as we are an outdoor attraction we are permitted to open BUT the guidance is so very grey and has led us to make the decision to postpone this event until we have more clear guidance.
We are fully committed to keeping all visitors safe and will only operate the event when it is safe to do so and when guidance permits.
If you haven't already done so please can I ask you to email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which option you’d like to take:
b) transfer your ticket to a new date.
- The Lion King
- The Greatest Showman